Who Are We
- In 2007, friends and colleagues Peter Goldstein and Bruce Tucker started InteriorMark with a vision to fill a large void in ecommerce for selling furniture and related accessories online. At that time furniture was the last product category to be sold online and they wanted to make life easier for consumers - a way to buy furniture without having to drive miles on end spending their whole day shopping around their entire city. They built the business from scratch, bootstrapping the company since day one.
- Through the years, the Company developed multiple niche websites offering a large selection of products with competitive pricing, and visually appealing to both the mass and specialty market consumers. The core focus of all their sites centers around providing the consumer with a large selection of products and delivering the best shopping experience with a scalable, user-friendly and intuitive shopping platform.
- Our TheaterSeatStore website offers the largest online selection of home theater seating and related items in the US and abroad. In 2011 we began selling theater seats in all 500+ of Best Buy's Magnolia stores throughout the country. In 2015 the same will be done for all of their Canadian stores. We continue to offer the largest and best selection of theater seats available today along with the largest selection of in stock products for quick and easy delivery.
- Our other sites focus on selling furniture and related accessories for the home catering to both the mass and specialty market consumer. Our products span all different price points, across all different styles, and across many furniture types.
- In 2015 we will consolidate most of our sites and rebrand the new site as TruRoom.com, a premium destination for all categories of furniture & accessories online.